I went out to Alberta last weekend to visit with friends and family along the way. The weekend (which was more like a week when all was said and done) was filled with great conversation and wonderful company. The downside? My car broke down and then there was a winter storm. So I ended up not getting back until Tuesday night rather than Sunday afternoon. Not exactly great timing given I'm in the middle of writing papers and such. Oh well. All ended fine. The job prospect didn't work out at all. So at this point it looks like I'm housed and unemployed in Calgary come the new year, or I'm employed and homeless in Saskatoon. So now onto apartment hunting here, and hopefully a new job or two to add to my position at Calder. All will work out, right? Of course it will, it always does.
For now, back to this damn Psych paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment