Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oops!

Hmm it's been awhile since I've been on here ... I guess I got a little 'side-tracked' with day to day things. Not a whole lot has changed. I finished exams, moved to a new apartment, and went home for a week over Christmas. The time at home was fabulous! I got to catch up with friends and family that I haven't seen in quite some time. Not to mention of course the great food that seemed to be right in front of me no matter where I went! Back to Saskatoon and the random work that is the life of casual workers. Luckily I've been able to snag quite a few shifts so that's great! I also re-joined the research team I was on in the summer, so that's nice to be a part of again, and a great learning opportunity as well. Hmm my mind isn't working all that well tonight (surprise!) after some night shifts and then an afternoon today. So I think I shall say goodnight and hopefully be back on a 'normal' schedule tomorrow.
Hopefully I won't forget to log on here for a month again!

No comments:

Post a Comment